Competitive London/England Full-TimeApply with job updatesJob Description & Summary
- Using motion graphics, animation and the moving image to tell stories and/or illustrate abstract concepts;
- Conceiving and executing high-quality motion graphic animations;
- Leveraging multimedia capabilities to advance the state-of-the-art in management thought-leadership and B2B content;
- Possessing proficiency and fluency in the entire Adobe Creative Cloud suite: Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- Exercising sound creative judgment on any aspect of imagery, art direction and graphic design that could help translate complex ideas into distinctive, engaging and memorable experiences;
- Demonstrating the ability to make creative and engaging edits from basic footage and B-roll;
- Branding guardianship to ensure identity guidelines are adhered to, maintained and evolved where necessary – to ensure global brand consistency and impact;
- Possessing a sharp eye, creative vision, attention to detail and a truly collaborative spirit;
- Providing up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry tools, trends and technology; and,
- Demonstrating the ability to deliver to tight deadlines and prioritize multiple simultaneous projects.
- About the company
Other job opportunities
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders.
Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.